Saturday, April 3, 2010

Receipt for the sale of a Puppy

Receipt for the sale of a Puppy

Reciept
for the Purchase of ONE AKC English Bulldog Puppy
In the amount of $______________
Girl/Boy____________________

New Owner Name_________________________________

Address________________________________________

City/state/zip____________________________________

Email & Phone__________________________________

Please email us pictures, we love them!!!

Breeder info:




I, the new owner, understand:

The puppy has had his or her first shots, and I will call my vet when I get home to set up the next round of shots due. Please understand shots and getting them ontime is the utmost importance.

I understand my puppy is on Puppy chow and feeding the puppy and making sure he or she has plenty of water was explained to me. It is best not to switch puppy food, it may upset the puppies stomach. If you decide to do so at any point, introduce the new food gradually.



I, the new owner, understand that my puppy has had his or her first shots and a perfect health check. He or she is in perfect health leaving Breeders home. Any accidents, problems, conditions, illnesses, medical conditions or anything at all that may arise once leaving the premisis is completely my (new owner's) responsibility. I, the new owner, understand I am solely responsible for this puppy from today on forward and for anything that may arise. No exceptions.

I, the new owner understand if I can not take care of this puppy/dog I may return him or her to the seller at any time, no questions asked. I will not reieve any money back, but will know the dog has a safe place to live.

New Owner, I have read the entire reciept and agree to terms, please sign and date________________________________________________

You can copy and paste this Receipt for the sale of a Puppy and change anything you feel necessary. Make sure you keep records and have a Receipt for the sale of a Puppy for you and give a Receipt for the sale of a Puppy to the new owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment